As the year draws to a close and winter sets in, I am reflecting on what I have experienced over the past year. 2007 was a year of meaningful changes. I have gained strength and courage. I have felt intense pain and shame. I have been faced with grief over several deaths and losses. I have found a new kind of love. I became more independent, I quit smoking. I both hated and loved myself.
Person crocheted adorable sweaters for their newly adopted three-legged
kitten to keep him warm a day after his operation, and he doesn't let being
a tripod stop him from jumping around and living his best life
-
Cats will not let anything in the world stop them from being their best cat
selves.
One of our favorite things about cats is that they do not let anything...
2 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment